Decorative stone - gneiss: quarrying and processing, pavements and cladding. Used for cladding, pedestrian zones, sidewalks, lanes, pathways, walls, swimming pools, fireplaces and interior design.
We specialize in the quarrying, processing and trade in rock-cladding materials. We produce gneiss - rock slabs for decoration purposes, split, with natural rough surface, intended for lining and pavement. Geotool Ltd. quarries gneiss in the eastern part of the Rhodope mountains – Ivailovgrad.
The quarried gneiss stones have varying colours – from gold-beige-reddish to gold-beige to silver-gray. They are suitable for decoration of walls and pavements. Exceptionally tight and frost-resistant they are used for cladding of buildings, pedestrian zones: sidewalks, lanes, pathways, swimming pools, walls, fireplaces, and in lots of cases for interior decoration.
The produced slabs have a rough natural surface.
They are offered both in natural forms (polygonal slabs) and sewn into standard dimensions.
Our regular production range includes:
1. Gneiss – cutting plates: width 20, 30, 40 cm; length unlimited to 60 cm, thickness 2-4 cm.
2. Gneiss – cutting plates: width 10, 15 cm; length 30 cm, thickness 2-3 cm.
3. Gneiss – steps: width 30 to 40 cm; length unlimited to 120 cm, thickness 3-5cm.
4. Gneiss – cladding and paving – polygonal slabs: thickness 2-4 cm, 5-9 items/sq.m.
5. Gneiss – cladding and paving – polygonal slabs: thickness 2-4 cm, 9-15 items/sq.m
6. Gneiss – cladding – polygonal slabs: thickness 1,5-2,5 cm, 5-9 items/sq.m
7. Other dimensions: upon request.
Studies and research: Geotool Ltd. is specialized in the field of geological researching, mine prospecting of quarries for rock cladding, building, industrial minerals and other non-metalliferous materials.
We have completed geological-researching and mining activities for more than 90 quarries and deposits all over Bulgaria. The projects are completed with confirmation of resources, commercial discoveries in compliance with the legal system.
We develop analyses and papers needed for concession of quarries according to all related acts.
What you receive upon choosing us as your partner in geological and mining prospecting activities:
- Non-stop feedback during the whole prospecting process
- Mining solutions at high technological and technical levels, digital model and solutions
- Opportunity for automation of following project activities and prompt monitoring of the mining process
- Automated scheduling for mining exploitation
- Feedback during the process of coordination of project development.