As a Branch Manager you will plan and direct all activities within a specified branch. You will implement approved strategies and will be responsible for achieving budgeted targets and executing business development programs (sales/operative) within the branch. You will set the scene of future for your team and lead by creating a sense of purpose and belonging while empowering your team for results.
The Branch Manager will report to the Managing Director of KONE Bulgaria.
• Overall customer and business development responsibility for the entire branch
• Responsible for KONE safety standards within the branch and as part of our everyday operations
• Implementation of new tools, processes, and development initiatives within the branch
• Planning and reporting branch business, budget, monthly / weekly financial reporting etc.
• Ensuring the branch is in full compliance with KONE business policies, processes, and methods
• Maintaining good connections with other regional units, branch managers and members of the unit
• The key KONE face to customers and other stakeholders in the branch.
• Responsible for creating an environment of customer satisfaction and delight
• Lead, direct, and develop employees’ skills, competences and motivation making everyone feel part of
one enabled and empowered KONE team
15 януари 2022 - 13 февруари 2022
За повече информация: JobTiger.bg